How much does this recipe make?
Prep time: 5 minutes
What you need:
· ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 2 teaspoons honey
· 1½ cups low-fat or fat free Greek yogurt
· 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
· ¼ cup shaved dark chocolate or chocolate chips
Equipment and supplies:
· Measuring cups and spoons
· Medium mixing bowl
· Whisk or fork
· Tall glasses, preferably clear
What to do:
1. In medium bowl, whisk together cocoa powder and vanilla.
2. Add honey and yogurt and stir until they're well combined with cocoa mixture. It will turn light brown.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt mixture into the bottom of four clear glasses.
4. Top with some raspberries and repeat until all of the yogurt and raspberries are used up.
5. Sprinkle each parfait with chocolate shavings.
6. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
(recipe from KidsHealth.org)