CLUB SIGNUPS HAPPENING NOW!
|Club signup packets were sent home on Tuesday. These forms are due on September 1st. Clubs will NOT start until you have heard from the club sponsor. For more information, please visit our Club page on our website.
ARRIVING TO SCHOOL
|Arrival: Student arrival begins at 8:40. We ask that you stay in the car lane during arrival. Please do not release your child from the car until adult supervision is available outside. This will help to ensure all students are crossing safely on the cross walk. Our students' safety is our number one priority.We appreciate your help.
Dismissal: Please be sure that you have read the guidelines listed in our LCE Parent handbook for picking up your child. If you have a transportation change for your child, please contact our office at 636-397-3111. We appreciate your cooperation in making sure your child gets to where he/she needs to be.
|We’re excited to be able to share our calendar with you in a new way this year. All you have to do is type in the address below on the cell phone you are wanting to use. It is a Google calendar that includes grades 3-5 events, PTC events, school days off, early release days, etc.
Then you will have a box pop up on your phone that says: "Subscribe to the calendar LCE Calendar (Public)"?
After you click "subscribe" another box will pop up on your phone that says: "The Calendar LCE Calendar (Public) has been added"
If you have the "Google Calendar App" on your phone, you have a few more steps to do if you want this calendar on that app:
1) You need to log in to your Google account on a computer
2) Go to your Google calendar page
3) Find the section (on the left bottom of your screen) that says "Other calendars"
4) Click on the drop down arrow to the right side of the word "Other calendars"
5) Click on "Add by URL"
6) Copy and paste this URL in that box https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/fz.k12.mo.us_vnbjmb0fif18qui3k
7) Click "Add Calendar" and check the “make publicly accessible” it should show up on your Google Calendar App on your phone or mobile device
Sept. 4 NO SCHOOL—Labor Day
Sept. 14 Early Release, 1:25 p.m
Sept. 15 Picture Day
Sept. 30 Color Run at Lakeside 370
For more dates, please click here for our website calendar, or here for a paper copy of tentative dates.
|Monday, August 28th - D day
Tuesday, August 29th - E Day
Wednesday, August 30th - A Day
Thursday, August 31st - B Day
Friday, September 1st - C Day